Suggested Program for June 20, 2020
** Attention All Parents: We would love to feature your kids on the Maritime Conference Children's Sabbath School. If you want to email us videos of your kids praying, singing a Sabbath song, doing a craft, or reciting a memory verse, please email them to email@example.com. **
Connect and Praise
1) Welcome and Happy Sabbath!
2) Memory Verse - Put actions to the words for our Memory Work Verse - John 14:6 (ESV)
3) Praise Songs - Choose your favorite Sabbath School Songs to sing as a family.
4) Praise Chain - Create a paper chain of links praising God for His blessings that week. Make this a weekly activity and see how long your chain can get!
Study and Grow
This week we are focusing on our special relationships. Jesus had a special relationship with his heavenly Father. Just like Moses, we too can learn to trust in God's word and have a special relationship with Him!
- Special Friends - Kindergarten (Click to View Video)
- Words to Remember - Primary (Click to View Video)
- Primary Sabbath School Review With Rich Aguilera (Click to View Video)
PDF Lesson Study:
Craft and Do
Late at night Nicodemus found Jesus to speak to Him. Jesus told him the reason why He came to earth – to SAVE all those who believe in Him, and that He didn’t come to condemn people, He came to SAVE people. (You can tell your children that one of the most famous Bible verses was actually spoken in a secret meeting!)
This is a really important message for children to understand as it’s easy to have God’s character distorted and to have Him seen as stern and tough rule keeper and judge.
Jesus is the truest image of God, so when He speaks, we know it comes from the heart of the Father.
Nicodemus later defended Jesus to the other religious leaders, and purchased expensive spices to give Jesus’ a royal burial.
- Print & color in.
- Score all fold lines.
- Fold in half and glue together.
- Cut out window (recommended that parents do this part of activity)
- Fold all vertical fold lines.
- Glue end tab to back of box.
Alternative Craft Ideas:
Click Here to follow a link to the NAD Craft Corner on the Children's Ministries website. A fantastic resource for families to enjoy together!
Jelly Fish 101 | Nat Geo Wild (Click to View)
Rainforests 101 | Nat Geo Wild (Click to View)